Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Shen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Download the PNGs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afvbjq0klj9f7id/AACQ2yo6FEJhgxroo...

I wanted to decrease the size of the King of Tokyo box and make it more like a travel sized game. It's not to say the box footprint is that big. I mean, it's certainly smaller than Formula D, but it's still got a lot of empty space that could be consolidated.

The dice, energy cubes, tokens, and cards are pretty small. You're not going to get much smaller outside of using smaller dice or bringing fewer energy cubes. The main culprits are the character standees, VP and HP trackers, and the game board. I decided to shrink these down to 1" tokens and standard cards.

The most "novel" thing is the VP and HP tracker. By using two paper clips, you're able to track your VP and HP on a single card. It stacks with the rest of the cards in the game and having six of these is tiny. All of this should fit in one of those 150 card count boxes. Certainly easier to throw in a backpack or tote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will ye be sharing these fabulous files? While I've had no trouble at all filling the base game box with expansions, customs, etc., I do relish the idea of carrying the game around in my pocket. I play a variant with my daughter that doesn't include the cards. So this could be KoT in a tuck box for my family!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Shen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbolyard wrote:
Will ye be sharing these fabulous files? While I've had no trouble at all filling the base game box with expansions, customs, etc., I do relish the idea of carrying the game around in my pocket. I play a variant with my daughter that doesn't include the cards. So this could be KoT in a tuck box for my family!

Just uploaded the PSD and PNG files to my Dropbox.

Download the PNGs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afvbjq0klj9f7id/AACQ2yo6FEJhgxroo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.