Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the thread to post how you upgrade your copy of Grimslingers.

Here's a few simple things I added to enhance my game play.

Dice upgrade - replaced the dice with this

Life tracker - depending on the difficulty you can have up to 4 player defeats in coop, I threw in 4 poker chips to represent this.

Hand size - sometimes you forget what it is & have to open the rule book & account for your level. While this isn't really hard to remember, I got sick of people constantly saying "how many cards can I hold again?" So I use a D12 & leave it by the map showing the hand size.

Objective marker - using a light blue glass token as a waypoint to show where I need to go for the current mission.

Slipping life trackers? - I put the tracker cards in an ultra pro sleeve, then slide the character card / animus / class card into the sleeve as well. So no more bumping the table issues.

Replaced the red Meeple with a Malifaux mini. Any mini will do really, malifaux is a very similar game setting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the idea of this thread!

Lucas Patterson posted this custom box he made for the game. I was pretty impressed with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Patterson
msg tools
Heck yeah, man. and your's is done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Keen
United States
Keenes
Il
flag msg tools
'Obvious' is the most dangerous word in mathematics. Eric Temple Bell
mbmbmbmbmb
Psykotikp wrote:
Heck yeah, man. and your's is done!

Super sweet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
woo woo! Thanks my man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.