4 Posts

Wizard: Jubiläumsedition» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Bomb rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric P

California
msg tools
We played this last night and i enjoyed it as much as normal Wizard. There are more ways to mess with other people taking tricks. We had some confusion on a couple things though.

The Bomb in a trick with the Juggler or Cloud. Does the bomb negate the effects of those two cards or do you still do their extra thing? Also if a player bids zero tricks and takes the trick with the cloud can he decrease his bid?

We played it that the Juggler and Cloud still had their extra effects and that you can decrease a bid from zero. It worked out pretty well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- -
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose Bomb negate effect of the Cloud, but not the Juggler.
The Cloud effect can just happen if somebody wins the trick and because Bomb's trick don't belong to anyone, so Cloud effect not happen.
But Juggler effect must happen automatic after played a trick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Keller
Germany
Dietzenbach
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Eric,

I just double checked with my colleague in charge of Wizard and Simulacrum is right. :)

Simulacrum wrote:
I suppose Bomb negate effect of the Cloud, but not the Juggler.
The Cloud effect can just happen if somebody wins the trick and because Bomb's trick don't belong to anyone, so Cloud effect not happen.
But Juggler effect must happen automatic after played a trick.

Have fun,
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric P

California
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification! We were doing a 5 player game and it actually came up a couple times. We will have to try it again soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.