Subject: Come learn The Dragon & Flagon along with us! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone! I've got an experiment I want to try tonight and I'd like to invite anyone and everyone to join me. I'm going to sit down tonight with my wife and we're going to learn how to play The Dragon & Flagon and livestream it on YouTube!

I'll be setting up the stream around 7:00PM EST and we'll sit down and start playing at 8:00PM EST. The idea is to go over the components, briefly look through the rulebook, and then start learning how to play! I'll set the table so that YouTube live chat participants can control one or two of the characters as well.

If you own the game, please bust out your character cards! One of the hurdles I need to address is how to give the audience their choices of actions; this game essentially allows you free choice from an entire deck of cards. I'd love to have folks in the comments who have cards in hand and can help guide the discussion.

I know you're thinking this sounds like it could fall apart about a dozen different ways, AND I TOTALLY AGREE. So, I really want folks to join the chat, chat and play the game with us, give us feedback, and have fun!

So come and join my wife and me while we learn how to play this crazy game. Here's a link to the stream again.

Edit: Already hit my first hiccup! Here's the new link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DUfPeI1_sk

Edit 2: Here's the finalized video page here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.