Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
This is a picture of General Cassius Marcellus Clay, radical abolitionist, politician, lawyer, farmer, and Bowie knife fighter. Look him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thought I would post here the results to my inquiry from Flying Pig Games. Asking when all the '65 line will be available, I received this response:

"Thanks for your interest in '65. The base game and all extensions are available for preorder at our website http://flyingpiggames.com/. The game is at the printers currently and we anticipate shipments beginning by the last quarter of the year. Thanks"

In interest to providing hope for those like me, I just wanted to share!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
I also missed the kickstarter and also very interested in acquiring '65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam with all the expansions.
Maybe someone can clear a few things up? The base game on the kickstarter with all the expansions/stretch goals was listed for $65.00 plus shipping(20 percent off retail)

I went to the website and totaled the cost of getting everything and it totaled at $150 plus shipping. I am a little confused, what is the difference from the website version from the kickstarter version? Limited Edition?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Gregor

Wells
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolvehunde wrote:
I also missed the kickstarter and also very interested in acquiring '65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam with all the expansions.
Maybe someone can clear a few things up? The base game on the kickstarter with all the expansions/stretch goals was listed for $65.00 plus shipping(20 percent off retail)

I went to the website and totaled the cost of getting everything and it totaled at $150 plus shipping. I am a little confused, what is the difference from the website version from the kickstarter version? Limited Edition?

Thanks

I am also interested to know this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll sell you my Kickstarter copy when it arrives. This entire campaign has been an abomination from start to finish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Gregor

Wells
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roboman wrote:
I'll sell you my Kickstarter copy when it arrives. This entire campaign has been an abomination from start to finish.

Why is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.