Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » General

Subject: Starbase Dimensions, Ship Dimensions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who purchased the starbases at Gencon, can you tell me the dimensions of them if it's not too much trouble?

I'd especially like to know the base size.

Ship model size would also be helpful.

The reason I ask, is I'm considering scratch building some custom starbases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Star bases are about 4cm tall with 3cm wide bases. Klingon ships are 3cm long. Fed and Romulans are 2.5cm long
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I've mentioned elsewhere, the Star Base bases just fit inside the cardboard SBs you get in the game, with just the player color outline on the cardboard showing around them. So if you get the game, you can use them as a perfect shape model, curve and all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Migliore
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
chas59 wrote:
As I've mentioned elsewhere, the Star Base bases just fit inside the cardboard SBs you get in the game, with just the player color outline on the cardboard showing around them. So if you get the game, you can use them as a perfect shape model, curve and all.

I didn't think to use them in conjunction with the cardboard pieces, since the bases fit flush against the planets on their own. I like the idea of seeing faction colors and ascendancy icons under them though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.