2 Posts

Thunder Alley: Expansion Tracks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule Clarification Renay Heckman Restart rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Lepore
Canada
flag msg tools
I hope I can explain this properly. We ran into this situation last night and it didn't sit well with some players. On Renay Heckman track we had a restart in a single sector.

The cars were stacked bottom to top. A non-stacked car played a card and were linked with the stacked cars and moved forward to a new sector. Do they stay on top of each other throughout all movement and remain on top of each other?

I understand that if one of the stacked cars moves they use solo movement until they're not stacked and then resume normal movement i.e. Draft, lead etc.

I hope this makes sense to y'all. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
warrdogg wrote:
I hope I can explain this properly. We ran into this situation last night and it didn't sit well with some players. On Renay Heckman track we had a restart in a single sector.

The cars were stacked bottom to top. A non-stacked car played a card and were linked with the stacked cars and moved forward to a new sector. Do they stay on top of each other throughout all movement and remain on top of each other?

I understand that if one of the stacked cars moves they use solo movement until they're not stacked and then resume normal movement i.e. Draft, lead etc.

I hope this makes sense to y'all. Thank you.

Yes, until one of the stacked cars is activated, they move together as one unit. Once one of them is activated, the separate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.