$20.00
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of promos available at PortalGames

Extra factions, Texas and Hegemony ($10)
Cities mini-exp ($5)
Wooden pawns for factions ($4)
Five promo card set ($5)
Corrected Radioactive Colony card ($0.01)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
Lots of promos available at PortalGames

Extra factions, Texas and Hegemony ($10)
Cities mini-exp ($5)
Wooden pawns for factions ($4)
Five promo card set ($5)
Corrected Radioactive Colony card ($0.01)

Thank you for sharing that! Now I just need to find out if the new Robinson Crusoe is worth pre-ordering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Malachi
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the new edition of Robinson Crusoe even be available for Pre-Order? (as in with more than what comes with what I would get at Retail that is like past Portal Pre-Orders)

Also does anyone know if these 5 new Promo Cards for 51st State are in fact new or did they come in the Pre-Order of the game? I Pre-Ordered it but I don't remember if these were included or not LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapscallion_69 wrote:
Will the new edition of Robinson Crusoe even be available for Pre-Order? (as in with more than what comes with what I would get at Retail that is like past Portal Pre-Orders)

Also does anyone know if these 5 new Promo Cards for 51st State are in fact new or did they come in the Pre-Order of the game? I Pre-Ordered it but I don't remember if these were included or not LOL

I don't think they came in the pre-order. The cards are labeled "Promo Set" and I don't remember seeing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chevee Dodd
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapscallion_69 wrote:

We aren't doing a pre-order for Robinson with new stuff like the other games we have pre-ordered. This is for the retail version of the game.

Quote:

They are so new, I don't even have them yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapscallion_69 wrote:
Also does anyone know if these 5 new Promo Cards for 51st State are in fact new or did they come in the Pre-Order of the game?

The picture in the Portal shop shows 6 cards, but the text mentions 5. So what is it?

Also, €5/$5 for 5 or 6 cards is kinda much. That's €1/$1 per card!
Is it worth it? I would like to check them all out before I decide to buy them.

I have the same feeling about the €10/$10 for the extra faction boards. That looks way overpriced to me.

Another thing is that the price in € = $
The current rate is $1 = €0,88. Must be an error on the site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Promos anywhere are expensive: just take a look at BGG store and you'll see one or two tiles for $5.
These are the price...

Oh! And since when did store ever took the current change for prices? $ = € nearly everywhere (take a look at Steam for example...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cycyx wrote:
Oh! And since when did store ever took the current change for prices? $ = € nearly everywhere (take a look at Steam for example...).

I remember a while ago there actually was a conversion when switching from $ to € in the Portal shop, so yes, it exists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally fine with paying $5 for the promo, but EIGHT DOLLARS for shipping 5 cards within Europe seems a bit preposterous.

I guess I can live without them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of the Robinson Crusoe promos have eventually made their way to the BGG store, so that may be a future option for these as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Liles
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am excited to add these to my Master Set. This was a no brainer order this morning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interociter wrote:
Totally fine with paying $5 for the promo, but EIGHT DOLLARS for shipping 5 cards within Europe seems a bit preposterous.

Agreed. $6 to ship to US is more than the cards cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Interociter wrote:

It is more reasonable the more things you add. I ordered everything on the OP list and the shipping was $8 to the US. Considering how far it's gotta travel (middle of Europe to US) and that it includes the packaging costs, I consider that a good deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Interociter wrote:

It is more reasonable the more things you add. I ordered everything on the OP list and the shipping was $8 to the US. Considering how far it's gotta travel (middle of Europe to US) and that it includes the packaging costs, I consider that a good deal.

You make a good point. Problem is that I have the fancy version of the game that already included all of the other stuff, so I don't need to order any of it! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Interociter wrote:

You make a good point. Problem is that I have the fancy version of the game that already included all of the other stuff, so I don't need to order any of it! cool

Ah, yes that would be a problem! Well, problem in the sense of getting cheaper shipping costs Maybe there are expansions for other games you want?

For those of you that have ordered, how long did it take them to ship out your order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Interociter wrote:

Ah, yes that would be a problem! Well, problem in the sense of getting cheaper shipping costs Maybe there are expansions for other games you want?

For those of you that have ordered, how long did it take them to ship out your order?

I have pre-ordered Robinson Crusoe, but I'm not ready for the expansions...yet! Also, I know there is a 51st State expansion coming out, but I don't think it's available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had them actually send out their orders? I ordered last week and got charged for the order but I never got shipping confirmation. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
Has anyone had them actually send out their orders? I ordered last week and got charged for the order but I never got shipping confirmation. soblue

Try sending them a message here: http://portalgames.pl/shop/en/kontakt.html
or maybe PM Chevee Dodd (Random_Person).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:

Thanks for the info! I gave them one more day to see if they were just being slow and I got my shipping email today so I didn't need to bug them fortunately! And now the long traveling wait begins. Hopefully it is early enough to avoid most of the holiday shopping package traffic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:

Thanks for the info! I gave them one more day to see if they were just being slow and I got my shipping email today so I didn't need to bug them fortunately! And now the long traveling wait begins. Hopefully it is early enough to avoid most of the holiday shopping package traffic!

Hooray! Yes, the waiting is the hard part. Back when I Kickstarted Tiny Epic Western, I got a shipping confirmation and it took almost a month to get to my house! I have multiple orders out right now for games and expansions and have no idea what will be here in time for Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:

Hooray! Yes, the waiting is the hard part. Back when I Kickstarted Tiny Epic Western, I got a shipping confirmation and it took almost a month to get to my house! I have multiple orders out right now for games and expansions and have no idea what will be here in time for Christmas.

Indeed it is! The same happened to me for Tiny Epic Western. I also have a number of things around in mail limbo and a number of Kickstarters that might ship before Christmas. We shall see!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:
Rodzilla68 wrote:
Ryalyn wrote:

Indeed it is! The same happened to me for Tiny Epic Western. I also have a number of things around in mail limbo and a number of Kickstarters that might ship before Christmas. We shall see!

Not that we have a shortage of games to play already!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skire Kreshnar
msg tools
Welp, I just bought the lot!
Thanks for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.