5 Posts

Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Misprint with my copy--duplicate terrain boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Wampler
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Long time lurker, first time poster, so if this breaks any rules, please let me know.

I purchased HoN Core Set a number of months ago, and it sat on the shelf after playing the first two scenarios due to new work responsibilities. My buddy and I decided against going out with our boys one night and decided we'd pop it open and kick it with this game and some whiskey.

Only there was a slight problem, we were missing a terrain board. I have six, like the game said it should come with, but there are 2x C-5 boards instead of 1 C-5 and 1 C-6. We made do my placing slips of paper over the extra board to denote the missing terrain, but it is far from ideal. I tried to contact DPG, but they are a small company, and working on their kickstarter stuff (kharnage looks sweet, too) so I don't expect anyone will get back to me anytime soon. Their phone number has proven illusive as well.

I was wondering if there was any way I could find a replacement board in any of the terrain packs, or perhaps a scan of the core terrain boards online, I could just print out that bad boy and make do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're in North America, email me at info@iellogames.com with your address and which boards you need (so I don't forget), and I'll get replacements out to you ASAP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Wampler
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Thank you so much! Unfortunately I am based out of the EU at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Email me anyway and I'll forward it to my counterpart at DPG. He's usually pretty consistent at replying to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Wampler
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Great, I'll shoot you one now, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.