12 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: 50 Years of Star Trek -- Post your collection/fleet thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
50 years of Star Trek, lets show off our collections!

All ships were repainted including DS9 and the giant cube is currently a work in progress.

Now lets see yours. arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed, despite knowing I'll develop a strong case of fleet envy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I normally shy away from these type of threads, but recently got mine on a shelf... But thought I'd show the "otherside". Behind every fleet picture is:

Sorted by faction, type and alphabetized

Just, no...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was doing the videos for the game on a regular basis, I had every single ship and expansion that had come out and several duplicates of a few that I liked. Sadly as I have cut way back on playing it, I also cut way back on what I own. My entire fleet consists of something like less than 20 ships now.

I do have my fleet week videos for a few years back though that showed what I owned at the time for each of the major factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gardner
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have DS9, but it's not in the pic. Love the OP'S paint jobs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kirk Agathon wrote:

I have DS9, but it's not in the pic. Love the OP'S paint jobs!

I know that I should be excited about the fleet of ships in that picture, but... HeroScape terrain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, I didn't prepare for a group photo, but I've got a veritable Noah's fleet going, with two of almost everything. ^^;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full fleet.

United Federation Planets.

I replaced the Constitutions & Constellations with micro machines, not for any scale reasons but just because I like the look of
the larger models. I have another micro machine Enterprise hanging around in the basement so I may be on the lookout for another Intrepid
set

2 Sovereign, 3 Galaxy, 14 Excelsior, 1NX, 5 Intrepid, 4 Saber, 3 Oberth, 2 Nova, 2 Aries, 2 Shuttles, 4 Defiant, 4 Fighters,
3 Miranda, 3 Constellation, 2 Prometheus, 5 Constitution, 2 Constitution refit, 2 Akira, 7 Nebula, Delta Flyer,
and the HMS Bounty hiding in the back

Romulan Star Empire

2 Reman Warbirds, 9 Valdor, 20 D'Deridex, 7 BoP, 7 TOS BoP, 1 Drone, 2 Scout, 5 Science Vessels, 3 Scorpions, 1 D7

Klingon Empire

2 Neg'Var, 3 Vor'Cha, 6 K'Vort, 9 K'Tinga, 14 B'Rel, 2 BoP, 2 Raptor, 5 D7

The Dominion

2 Batthe Ships, 3 Battle Cruisers, 1 Dreadnought, 7 Breen, 7 Attack Ships (I think the Robinson is hiding in there ), 3 Keldon, 15 Galor, 5 Hideki

Borg

2 Cubes, 3 Tactical Cubes, 3 Spheres, 1 Diamond, 2 Scout Cubes, 1 Type 03 (one of my Tac Cubes is currently a low rider thanks to
a small child, who artwork can be seen behind the stations in the main pic :facepalm: )

Species 8472, Xindi, and Kazon

5 Bioships, 2 Insectoid, 1 Aquatic, 1 Reptilian, 9 Predator, 5 Raider (I could swear that I have another Predator around the basement somewhere :question: )

Bajoran, Vulcan, and Ferengi

3 Assault ships, 1 Light Ship, 8 Interceptors, 6 D'Kyr, 3 Suurok, 12 Marauder, 2 Shuttles

Independent

5 Gorn, 5 Maquis, 5 Tholian, 1 Dauntless, 1 Andorian, 2 Vadiian, 3 Hirogen

Mirror Univers

1 Galaxy, 1 Neg'Var, 2 Vor'Cha, 3 Galor, 1 NX, 1 Constitution, 1 Defiant, 1 Olympic, 1 Time Ship, 2 D'Deridex

That's the whole thing. I believe to date the only ships I do not have is the Xindi Weapon ship and Kohlar's Battle Cruiser. I'm not a huge Enterprise fan so I'm not holding my breath over the Weapon ship.
My local store will have it's Trouble With Tribbles event next month so hopefully I'll snag a copy of Kohlar's ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Some epics fleets there, here are my own:

Fed:

Dominion:

Klingon:

Romulan/8472:

Borg:

Indi/Mirror/Xindi/Vulcan/Ferengi/other:

DS9/Runabouts and another Cube:

Cube with its lights on:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Typheron wrote:

Romulan/8472:

I am intrigued by the brown Romulan ships. Looks pretty good from the pics. Is there any type of back story or scenario that go along with them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr S Baldrick wrote:
I am intrigued by the brown Romulan ships. Looks pretty good from the pics. Is there any type of back story or scenario that go along with them?

I added the brown versions based on the brown tinted Valdore in Star Trek Nemesis.

The one on the left.

Given the large number of duplicate ships I ended up buying for the romulans I wanted to have a bit more going on than just all the same shade of green. Its also a skin in Star Trek Online for the romulans as an alternative to the standard greens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Typheron wrote:
I added the brown versions based on the brown tinted Valdore in Star Trek Nemesis.

That's what I was thinking. Kudos, looks really good thumbsup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.