Popular Tags: [View All]
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/gmt1309-15.html

Good deal if you can get thru the order process : website keeps freezing for me during checkout!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah took me a while :/

Worked eventually.

Wonder why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$44 now.

Edit: OP's link takes you to MM game page which shows $44 price. However, if you go to the Daily News page, it shows CL for $36.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/dailynews/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course I bought this a week ago and bought stuff I was somewhat wanting (but by no means needed) to get free shipping. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Hey You! Yes, you! - Check out my flag collection on my profile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered!

Thanks for the heads up!

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm, first A Distant Plain and now Cuba Libre? I wonder if I shouldn't have paid full price for Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar?

But these games are awfully popular and go out of print quickly until the next P500.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. This is the second COIN game I have ordered on sale at MM due to BGG members alerting us. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
7eat51 wrote:
Ordered. This is the second COIN game I have ordered on sale at MM due to BGG members alerting us. Thank you!

I fully expect to own them all by the time MM is through with me . . . (And I don't even know how much I like the concept!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
7eat51 wrote:

I fully expect to own them all by the time MM is through with me . . . (And I don't even know how much I like the concept!!)

With such consistent high ratings and reprints of earlier titles, I think these are a safe bet. Even if one dislikes a given game, there is a ready secondary market. I am very thankful for GMT's existence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
Hmm, first A Distant Plain and now Cuba Libre? I wonder if I shouldn't have paid full price for Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar?

But these games are awfully popular and go out of print quickly until the next P500.

You missed the Falling Sky sale, so you're safe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying hard not to get this.

I have Liberty or Death and Falling Sky already, but I wouldn't mind having Cuba Libre since it's a little more accessible than those two. I didn't get A Distant Plain when it was on sale because the theme doesn't really do much for me, but I do like the thought of playing through the Cuban revolution.

Okay fine. I'm in. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valenso wrote:
I'm trying hard not to get this.

I have Liberty or Death and Falling Sky already, but I wouldn't mind having Cuba Libre since it's a little more accessible than those two. I didn't get A Distant Plain when it was on sale because the theme doesn't really do much for me, but I do like the thought of playing through the Cuban revolution.

Okay fine. I'm in. :cry:

Trying not to go for this one either. I know I'll never get it to the table at game night (there's no way my group is going to be convinced to learn the rules), so this looks like it'd be a solo endeavor.

Not that I haven't gotten games just for solo before. But this one sounds like it's really more of a "can be played solo but shouldn't be" game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I tried to resist. I still have Distant Plain in the shrink wrap.

But couldn't help it.....just ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
abonosky wrote:

You missed the Falling Sky sale, so you're safe

Doh! You're right, back in July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reid
msg tools
This was on my wish list. I just happen to have some gift car monies at MM. Yay! Now, I need to figure out what to with the remaining $ in gift certificates I have. For real. Its hard, I even made a spreadsheet of various choices to see what I could get. Too many games I want will never make it to the table...I need better friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Just scooped one up. Only 7 left

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan lundberry
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Read my stories on www.dicetowernews.com
mbmbmbmbmb
they just sold out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. Missed it. But I have FS & ADP to play so I'll get through somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
$44 now.

Edit: OP's link takes you to MM game page which shows $44 price. However, if you go to the Daily News page, it shows CL for $36.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/dailynews/

Weird - link still shows $36 for me now and thats 23 hours later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is ADP at $49.99 now. CL is listed at the sale price, but it is OOS. I assume when they get stock in it will change back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
matthean wrote:
It is ADP at $49.99 now. CL is listed at the sale price, but it is OOS. I assume when they get stock in it will change back.

I believe that A Distant Plain is normally this price, and it was the Daily Deal about a month ago at $40. So I'm guessing that this is a mistake as the Daily Deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or linked to the website problems I mentioned at the top of the post...?

I'd load it into your cart if you're interested and hope the price updates by morning and there are still copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Beez Neez wrote:
matthean wrote:

I believe that A Distant Plain is normally this price, and it was the Daily Deal about a month ago at $40. So I'm guessing that this is a mistake as the Daily Deal

Aww man, I was really hoping to pick up ADP with a daily deal price, but it's gone now and Run, Fight, or Die! is up in its place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
Beez Neez wrote:
matthean wrote:

Aww man, I was really hoping to pick up ADP with a daily deal price, but it's gone now and Run, Fight, or Die! is up in its place.

ADP was $40 at MM a month ago. Don't tell me you missed that sale too on top of Falling Sky! Come on man. You're falling down on the job laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
abonosky wrote:
Beez Neez wrote:
matthean wrote:

ADP was $40 at MM a month ago. Don't tell me you missed that sale too on top of Falling Sky! Come on man. You're falling down on the job laugh

Yeah, really. I actually just became interested in COIN. So I picked up Falling Sky for regular MM price (not knowing it had been on sale because I wasn't looking for it then). I did get Cuba Libre at Cardhaus last week for $33. I should stop there, but these games go a long time between print runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.