Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

On kickstarter page you can sort the game with all the exclusive

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1545517208/defenders-of...

I have tried to carry out the order, but shipping charges are considered to be shipped only from the USA (89,00 $ Ouch !!! shake ).
Because I live in Europe I would like to make use of EU Friendly Shipping. So I contacted the publisher 8TH SUMMIT (who answered me the same day), they told me to contact the Spiral Galaxy Games which distributes the game in Europe.
I immediately sent a mail but without any response, so I still wrote to 8TH Summit.
Unfortunately as yet no response from anyone.

Please can anyone help me ?

Thanks Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my recollection of how 8th Summit handled global distribution, your best bet is to try to work with Spiral Galaxy Games. If there is any stock of the Kickstarter version left in Europe, they would have it.

You might also want to check with some Europe-based online game stores to see if they purchased any Kickstarter versions for resale. Sometimes some shops in the U.S. do that with popular Kickstarter games, making some Kickstarter versions available at retail for a short while after the game hits distribution.

Good luck! It's a great game and well worth pursuing a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

8th Summit today replay:

"You can order direct from our website. Thanks. www.8thsummit.net"

Unfortunately their website only provides for the shipment from the USA which costs $ 89.00, plus fees and customs duties, a true madness...

but what worries me the most, their which fail to respond to a simple specific question:

I can order with shipping EU friendly and where I can make the order ?

I have contacted several times the Spiral Galaxy Games but do not respond.

This...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
Based on my recollection of how 8th Summit handled global distribution, your best bet is to try to work with Spiral Galaxy Games. If there is any stock of the Kickstarter version left in Europe, they would have it.

You might also want to check with some Europe-based online game stores to see if they purchased any Kickstarter versions for resale. Sometimes some shops in the U.S. do that with popular Kickstarter games, making some Kickstarter versions available at retail for a short while after the game hits distribution.

Good luck! It's a great game and well worth pursuing a copy.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.