Hide
2 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster – Dung Beetle Knight Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: DBK Baller AI card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Dimond
msg tools
I started the showdown with one of my survivors being a tactician. this means I can choose to put down a fallen pillar terrain which i did.
the fallen pillar is not destructible and the rules are pretty plain about the resin ball colliding with such terrain. my question is about the trait AI card called Baller.

when Baller is required to be actioned do you always follow the direction of the arrow depicted on the card? the direction is important because in my scenario the pillar terrain will stop the ball short.

Another question, does baller always start in front of the DBK as depicted on the card or does it start from where the ball is currently sitting (in my case its to the DBK's right adjacent.

cheers guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I don't see why you should not apply it in the direction shown in figure (the card says to do that "as shown", and in the image there are arrows, so this should be solved automatically)

2. I think that the rotation should start where the ball is, the card says to place it in front of the dbk afterwards, but nothing about where to start, so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.