Billy Babel
United States
Guymon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
So my friends and I are playing the first campaign in RTL, I think it's the king of all goblins one or whatever, and I'm frantically trying to get everything painted so that it all looks nice and I happen to have a bunch of the LTs, so my question is first Does a LT pop up somewhere in the campaign? and secondly if so which one pops up so that I can have them painted in advance, or does it randomly pick a LT from the pool of ones that you've bought?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I finished that campaign once and the only Lt that showed up was Splug, or whatever the goblins name was.

If you look in the collection for all the LT expansions it says they add a peril effect that summons them. My guess is they only show up during those peril effects and no where else. Which would make them quite rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bowie
Spain
Inca
Baleares
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Liutenants in Rise of All Goblins:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Splig

Liutenants in Kindred Fire:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Splig, Merick Farrow, Alric Farrow and Eliza Farrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fox Reinard
msg tools
During quests, Agents can appear as a Peril effect (specifically Agents, never Lieutenants as Peril). The App will inform you that it is an agent that is summoned when this happens.

The Peril effect that summons is very low frequency. You could play through an entire campaign and not see any Agents appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.