Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Lets say I pull an alarm guard and flip a tier 3 treasure to it's red side(assuming the 3 is the highest value currently on the house). I defeat that alarm guard and decide to leave. I collect my treasure and pull one treasure from the bag and it is a 4. In what order does the next player attempting to clear the house have to defeat the elite guard? In the book it says you go from lowest to highest, so does that mean the elite level 3 treasure is actually resolved before the regular level 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Willis
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You defeat plain treasures first from lowest to highest, followed by red treasures from lowest to highest.

Ninjato rules p.4 (emphasis added) wrote:
Treasures range in value from 2-5 honor. Though Gold has variable value, it is considered the most valuable treasure in houses. The plain side of a treasure token indicates it is protected by a normal guard, the red side indicates an elite guard. As you defeat guards, you take the plain treasures first, from least valuable on up, then the red side treasures, from least valuable on up.

You always face elite guard(s) last (to make them that much more difficult to defeat!)

Pathosis wrote:
Lets say I pull an alarm guard and flip a tier 3 treasure to it's red side(assuming the 3 is the highest value currently on the house). I defeat that alarm guard and decide to leave. I collect my treasure and pull one treasure from the bag and it is a 4. In what order does the next player attempting to clear the house have to defeat the elite guard? In the book it says you go from lowest to highest, so does that mean the elite level 3 treasure is actually resolved before the regular level 4?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.