Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Well, the thread title sums it up nicely: "Sounds interesting. How to get this?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm working with my artist at the moment. All the mechanics are in place so artwork is being sorted, then final playtesting and then I'll be sorting out making the game fully available. Images will also be available soon! Keep your eyes here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ostrander
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Well, I'm working with my artist at the moment. All the mechanics are in place so artwork is being sorted, then final playtesting and then I'll be sorting out making the game fully available. Images will also be available soon! Keep your eyes here!

Looks like there are some new pics. Any news on future availability? Are you self producing or going with a publisher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorting some more playtesting (making the most of the time it's taking my illustrator as she's busy with her graphics course and a number of competitions she's participating in) but availability will be much higher than Tour (my other released game) as it's a lot less stressful to produce. It's quite possible I'll be self-publishing but will be having the cards printed professionally with a proper print run this time around. Due to the repetitive nature of some of the cards (every copy has the same sheets of cards etc etc) then print costs are more viable than for Tour.
Stay tuned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ostrander
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it is a bit over a year later. Just curious if this is still in the pipeline or will it never see the light of day?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More has been done my end.
Sadly my artist ran into the final year of her degree. d'oh.
I still want this to have her art though so it's kinda sitting there, unloved, while I wait for her schedule to slacken off a little...And yes it is frustrating

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Luke.

Look forward to seeing some of the artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ostrander
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
More has been done my end.
Sadly my artist ran into the final year of her degree. d'oh.
I still want this to have her art though so it's kinda sitting there, unloved, while I wait for her schedule to slacken off a little...And yes it is frustrating

At least its not dead. Thanks for the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Luke,

Just letting you know you've got another person keenly watching the development of this game.

Wile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wile wrote:
Just letting you know you've got another person keenly watching the development of this game.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! surprise I posted that support a year ago. Any news on this games development or is it on the back burner at the moment due to other commitments of the artist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the artist left me in the lurch so it's been back-burnered. However, as you may have guessed by my return to this thread, I'm keen on bringing it forward again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WOOOOHOOOO - Go Hamster! Go Hamster! Go Hamster!

Ok - maybe a little too enthusiastic, but anyway nice to see it's being picked up again as it was an interesting movie and sure it would make an interesting game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GRIMA Olivier
France
Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Île de France
flag msg tools
Langue de Serpent
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi !

Any news from this bloody interesting project ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still having art problems. So frustrating. I'm going to need to start an "artist required" begging thread soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Still having art problems. So frustrating. I'm going to need to start an "artist required" begging thread soon.

Dooooo it! So stoked for this. I'm sure others are too, maybe even an artist. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.