Hide
6 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Missing one Curse! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yggdrasil's Yeoman
msg tools
Hey guys, just got the game and I'm having a lot of fun with it. (At the moment I still prefer Arkham Horror, but we'll see where it goes from here.) I did notice, though, after counting through everything, that I seem to be missing one Curse card, which I've determined via some forum digging to be "The Innsmouth Look." I really like the Innsmouth story and the AH expansion, so I don't want to miss out on this bit of lore. Can anyone tell me what the card back reads? All of the core set Condition effects seem to be missing from the wiki. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
yggdrasilyeoman wrote:
Hey guys, just got the game and I'm having a lot of fun with it. (At the moment I still prefer Arkham Horror, but we'll see where it goes from here.) I did notice, though, after counting through everything, that I seem to be missing one Curse card, which I've determined via some forum digging to be "The Innsmouth Look." I really like the Innsmouth story and the AH expansion, so I don't want to miss out on this bit of lore. Can anyone tell me what the card back reads? All of the core set Condition effects seem to be missing from the wiki. Thanks!

While it can't be fun to be missing a card, I suggest you don't worry too much about this one. I've played EH over 15 times, and I've never seen a Cursed card flip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yggdrasil's Yeoman
msg tools
Guess you didn't get delayed next to a Warlock like I did in my first game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact FFG and let them know. They're pretty good about replacing missing components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knapp
United States
Yellowstone National Park
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, conditions of the same type have different effects on the back or just different lore?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They all have unique effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.