Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Gonzalez
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, is the base TIME Stories game being reprinted anytime soon? I notice everyone is out of stock online....cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be a new expansion for the game, so it will certainly be reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem is all the new players in 2017-2020 who are using receptacles to purchase the game in the first half of 2016, thus making it unavailable now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hainz
Germany
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randiv wrote:
The problem is all the new players in 2017-2020 who are using receptacles to purchase the game in the first half of 2016, thus making it unavailable now.

Made my day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there an ETA for the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have reached out to CSI twice and they told me that they have no idea when they are getting the base back in stock, but only because they 'expect' a re-print in 2 months.

About the release of the expansion, on Manuel's facebook page, he mentioned the new expansion coming out overseas in September. On Space Cowboys facebook page, when asked, they said it 'should' be available in English in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.