Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited Chadstone shopping centre yesterday and found this mural. Now you could be boring and interpret it as an ad for the new Crocs Concept Store... but clearly the word is spreading about Unfair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same thing happens to me when I see billboards for our local liquor store called Fairgrounds Wine & Spirits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahaha, that made me laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Herx
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It IS everywhere you look... especially on my gametable in mid-december!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's a bit ironic is that the OP's ad has nothing to do with roller coasters or theme parks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BorderCon
Australia
Lavington
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
BorderCon was a blast this year!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
From the title I expected this thread to be about the well managed campaign that Joel and the team have run.

They really have planned everything from the Kickstarter through to keeping the game on the front page boards very well indeed.

I love the [I will assume] final Stretch Goal as well. That little figure may seem simple but I think it adds a lot more than another couple of teaser cards as more theme decks will be released in time anyway.

I'm actually having to stop myself from playing the game at the moment for fear that I will wear out my gaming partners on it. I have no such problem with games that I love but we are starting to get pretty familiar with the initial 4 decks and I don't want to kill it before we get those new decks to add to the card mix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BorderCon
Australia
Lavington
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
BorderCon was a blast this year!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
On another note - if Unfair makes $200K...how does it sit in relation to the success of board game (not miniature or card game) releases via Kickstarter?

And how well does it stand as a debut title for a designer (as I think it is much easier for an Eric Lang or Kevin Wilson [for example] to do well given their design history)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil Thomson wrote:
I'm actually having to stop myself from playing the game at the moment for fear that I will wear out my gaming partners on it.

"A game so addictive, I fear, that I must never open the box again."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.