Darkness Sabotage» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge manager is on... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...but still not one review? Any news? I pledged $1 to wait and see, but for now it's more wait than see. Would totally buy if there were some decent presentations by reviewers than can convince me of the game, but as it is now I'd rather skip...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told that I should be getting something at some point to review, but I think they honestly only have the one prototype at the moment, so they aren't likely to sent it out to any reviewers until they at leas start getting some proofs and things back for the production run.

I really would like to see more of the game, more game play, more rules, more of everything before sinking a ton of money into the game. I did pledge for at least a whole copy of the base game (I figured that even if the game turns out to be less than expected, the models are cool enough to use for other things). I'm still hesitant to pick up any of the add ons at this point though until I see more.

I'm more annoyed that the Pledge manager that they chose to use does not accept PayPal as a payment type :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destrio Dai
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That doesn't sound too good. Have they given a timeline on review copies yet? Even prototypes would be good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know, Ender02, was looking forward to your review. But since the campaign closed, there seemed to be nothing new. I was hoping for more clarity on gameplay and mechanics by third party reviews, but for now I'll leave it at $1 and "wait what comes out of the dark", as the pledge description says. If PM closes before any reviews, so be it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm anxious to see what happens too. I'm sitting at the $1 mark. I hope it pulls together gloriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
So, it's not just me?
Good.
I am in for the core game, but, I am stalling on the PM until I see some more. I'd like to see more model proofs, more reviews, more -something- about the game.
I also thought it was odd that the PM came out before things were firmed up. I don't really know about add-ons for me because there is a lack of information, so I'm not really committing. Usually, I expect a survey about what I'll likely get, then, a PM much later when production and shipping is more set. I think they did a disservice to the fencesitters and themselves by doing it this way. I'll likely go for less add-ons than I probably would later becuase I'm hedging my bets.
Still optimistic, and interested, but, I hope more is shown before PM closes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When does the pledge manager ends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AkitaInu wrote:

I think it's the 15th November now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blackpuddingbertha wrote:
AkitaInu wrote:

I think it's the 15th November now

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and still nothing to see regarding gameplay. I'm out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
They posted links to some rules on the KS page however both links are dead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.