J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
When will this thing ever end?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/former-secretary-...

To me, it's not quite the blanket endorsement the Clinton camp claims. On the other hand, it's not quite the brief acknowledgement that Powell claims. Bah. He was always a "political" general, and she shits politics.

Dammit, why couldn't Bernie have won the nomination?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ax I have said many times, the problem is not and was not Clinton. I also suspect it was not just the State department and that it is time to look at all government departments going back to Bush in order to prosecute anyone who broke the rules.

What I do not support is making Clinton a scapegoat for for systematic and endemic failures going back a decade or more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
To me, it's not quite the blanket endorsement the Clinton camp claims. On the other hand, it's not quite the brief acknowledgement that Powell claims. Bah. He was always a "political" general, and she shits politics.

Is Hillary trying to make the black man her fall guy?

Doesn't everybody?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Is Hillary trying to make the black man her fall guy?

Doesn't everybody?

"Meh, everybody does it."

"Doesn't anybody understand politics?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a difference, in my mind, between a private email account and a private server set up in your own basement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceGhost wrote:
There is a difference, in my mind, between a private email account and a private server set up in your own basement.

True, you likely have more control over the one in your basement than trusting aol. But both are pretty stupid to use as SoS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
SpaceGhost wrote:

True. The hookers you have chained up in the basement tend to spit at the server.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:

True. The hookers you have chained up in the basement tend to spit at the server.

Those aren't hookers. They're spare guys for the local minyan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
SpaceGhost wrote:

Yes. Powell should have been using the private RNC server like the rest of the Bush administration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:

Yes. Powell should have been using the private RNC server like the rest of the Bush administration.

Hey... Scooter Walker from the backwoods Wisconsin did it for a long time. Even coordinated illegal campaigning from his office with said infrastructure.

If that classy fuck can do it, anybody can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.