• [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm down and I am experienced at T&T and Vassal. Haven't played T&T on Vassal before though. I would rather play with experienced players though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Kilfara
United Kingdom
Dunbar
East Lothian
flag msg tools
Thanks, Michael. I confess to not having played T&T before, but I am a quick learner and generally a very strong gamer who has read virtually every T&T session report here on BGG; your call on whether those credentials are strong enough to be an opponent!

(I suspect T&T PBEM will be a rather slow affair, depending upon how quickly the cardplay gets resolved each turn, but that's really down to how many times a day each player willing to commit to emailing.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if we end up with two rookies then I suggest I play the Axis. They are the hardest to play well I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jari Kemppainen
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
The state flag of Finland from January to May 1918
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I'd like to join you if allowed. Vassal and PBEM gaming are familiar, T&T game would be my first.

Br, Jari

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lehnen
United States
Bethalto
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played one game of T&T. I've played 3 games using Vassal, all of which was Balance of Powers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Kilfara
United Kingdom
Dunbar
East Lothian
flag msg tools
Hey guys...it looks like we've now got four willing participants. Matt was last to respond (he emailed me following a Consimworld post but it arrived after Jari had posted here), but Michael, would you rather leave the field to the three relative newbies? I think it's basically either me/Michael/Jari or me/Jari/Matt (unless someone else wants to drop out); my email address is dkilfara@gmail.com, if you want to take this offline.

Cheers,
Darren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lehnen
United States
Bethalto
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can wait till the next one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather leave it for the three rookies to enjoy themselves, so Matt you are in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Kilfara
United Kingdom
Dunbar
East Lothian
flag msg tools
OK, thanks Michael - Matt and Jari, you're in. I've got Matt's email address, so Jari, please email me at dkilfara@gmail.com, and we can take this offline to discuss the particulars of how we'll set everything up, which side everyone will be, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.