Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Guys!

Since 2 days we are running a Kickstarter campaign for our new title - Germania Magna: Border in Flames. This is a very small and very fun game, so if you like a late antiquity historical period, please take a look at this title.

But I am here to let you know that along the Germania Magna: Border in Flames we offer there The Magnates: A Game of Power. So if you have a problem to get the game in your local area, you can get it on the Kickstarter.

The direct link to the campaign is here.

Thanks for your time!

Michał & Phalanx Games Polska
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Brighton
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not seeing anything related to 'purchasing' on the Kickstarter page. Does it just take a while to be 'published' to the web, perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Magnates may be purchased as an add-on on the campaign page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Brighton
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah-ha! The key is to click on 'Show full project description'. Now I can see all sorts of good stuff! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remek Kocz
United States
Clarence Center
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy of Magnates with the Germania Magna order. Overall a smooth process. Can't wait to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.