Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. Kidder
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, looking at the contents of Duels and the two promo packs I have and considering how to merge them with the cards in the main Grimslingers box, here's what I've come up with. I've probably made some mistakes.

Duels:
1) Add the targeting cards, grimslingers, animas, EP/health trackers and basic spells to the corresponding cards of the main box. If you are like me, you will then sort out "starter packs" of the basic element spells, targeting cards and trackers to hand out quickly.
2) Put the 10 Get Lucky or Die Tryin' Number cards back in the Duels box as they are duplicates of what you have in the main box.

Retro Promo Pack:
1) The 6 duel modifiers are optional and only used for the versus game, so set them aside accordingly.
2) The 6 retro characters. I guess these are alternate characters for use in versus, but since they don't have the "current health" bar, I'm not sure.

Collector's Promo Pack:
1) Light/Dark spells. Add these to the basic elements, but keep in mind they can only be used for games with 4 or less players so I'll set them aside as an optional item since I have the 8 "starter packs".
2) Collector's Pack Item. Just add this to the item deck. It can be used in all game modes.
3) Lord Briar and Icarus grimslingers. Add these to the stack of grimslingers. Other than maybe a story reason I don't know about yet, I'm assuming these can be used in all game modes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You got that all right And yes the retro characters can be used as characters in the game, they just don't have the current health thing (I didn't have time to do up a retro version).

Icarus technically makes no sense in you play as him, but he's super cool looking so...I put him in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.