Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Martin
United States
Perry Hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mt Idaho Volunteers list their set up hex as 0910, which is the same set up hex as the Indian unit Looking Glass. Should the volunteers set up in Mt Idaho hex 0810 instead? Also the Benton Volunteers are listed as setting up in hex 2209 which is in the middle of nowhere. Should they set up in Ft Benton hex 2204?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cisco Serret
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
OverText
badge
WOOF!
mbmbmbmb
Thats what I figured for those two, and I corrected the setup hexes on my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cisco Serret
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
OverText
badge
WOOF!
mbmbmbmb
It doesn't seem that Stephen Newberg visits BGG much. I emailed him some questions, and he replied in about 2 hours. The setup corrections you noted he says are right. And the City Defense guys are only for helping the Indians in battle, if they attack a city/fort. And to stop Indian strategic movement. The fact that there are 7 of them he said was "in case" the Indians attack a few fort/cities at the same time. I guess if you were to setup all the tactical maps before resolving battles. But, when I played, me and my friend would do one battle at a time, so the most I would need is 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
United States
Perry Hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.