$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
J.D. Hall
msg tools
So, according to this study, great sex once a week will kill me. Hey, if you gotta go, go out with a bang.

http://us.cnn.com/2016/09/08/health/great-sex-older-men-wome...

I had snicker at Berman's comment about Baby Boomers' sex habits. Missionary isn't even in the top 5 of fave positions with the wife and me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Master Bation count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, it was just a self-reporting survey?

Alternate interpretation: older men who are compulsive liars and exaggerate the quality of their lives are more "likely to have a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular event"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Sex is BAD for old men, great for old women? STILL DID NOT WANT!
~"Lubbock, TX is "Like" an 80-year-old Woman's pussy in that everybody KNOWS it's there, while NOBODY wants to 'visit'!" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
GROGnads wrote:
~"Lubbock, TX is "Like" an 80-year-old Woman's pussy in that everybody KNOWS it's there, while NOBODY wants to 'visit'!" whistle

Oh fuck that made me laugh!

Hey, if Lubbock is that bad, how would you describe Midland? Oh wait, I got it: an 80-year-old woman's asshole.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.