Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the size of the box and the upfront cost (I also do not plan to use the little card flippy books), I'd like to skip the deluxe box.

But unless I'm misunderstanding something, it seems that all I can get as a non-deluxe buyer is red, green and neutral?

Are the other four colors simply not going to be produced except for the deluxe box?

If all I can get is just the two (and a half) colors, I might just skip this entirely. But I'm holding out hope for future releases of the additional colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other colors will be released if I recall correctly, just at a later date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jitjit2x junior
Philippines
flag msg tools
As far as I know, Deluxe Box is for the kickstarter backers, late pledges, and some can be sold if there are any left.

After kickstarter, the game will be sold into 4 different boxes: Starter Set, Core set (Red vs Green), A box for Blue vs Black, and a box for White vs Purple.

But I'm not entirely sure. Anybody can confirm this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
The other colors will be released if I recall correctly, just at a later date.

This is correct. I believe the Blue/Black expansion will be released a month after Green/Red is out and then Purple/White is coming out a month after Blue/Black. I could be wrong about the timetable but I know 100% that all the colors will be attainable outside of the deluxe set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will all boxes come with the books you put cards in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roufus wrote:
Will all boxes come with the books you put cards in?

No, as of now the only way to get 6 different binders is through the Deluxe set. The Blue/ Black and White/Purple expansion boxes will be much smaller than the core set...just cards.

Its a funny thing. 6 binders is certainly nice for quickly exploring and learning the game and the different monocolors. But as someone who has played for awhile and now primarily plays a specific multi-color deck, they're way less important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have a rough timetable for the other colors to be released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roufus wrote:
Do we have a rough timetable for the other colors to be released?

Miniature Market pre-order dates estimate October for Blue vs. Black and November for White vs. Purple.

Not sure how well sourced those are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping this is generally correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some further info: Amazon.com lists an October 19, 2016 release date for Blue vs. Black and November 16, 2016 for White vs. Purple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.