Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Troyes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fight Events using cubes generated from the activation of Activity cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ale Mito
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
Hi all

I've a doubt about fighting the Events using cubes gained from activating some Activity cards.

For example, let's take the Diplomate (Activity card) and Chief Outlaw (Event).
Activating the Diplomate with a total of 12 using red dices, I get 4 cubes (12/3), losing 4 influence.

Can I put one of this cubes on Chief Outlaw, that has only one cube space ?
Would I defeat immediately in this way, even if the Chief Outlaw card has 16 as divider ? If I'm not wrong I shouldn't care of this divider because I'm fighting using cubes from an Activity card activation and not activating directly the Event card.

Please could you help ?

Thanks a lot !
Ale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the English rules, on the sheet that explains how each card works, it mentions that the Chief Outlaw cannot be defeated by using activity cards. It must be defeated by taking on the event card itself. I believe this is the only event card that you cannot put a cube on from activity cards.

I really wish they had placed some sort of symbol on the card itself to let you know you can't use activity cards for it, or at least some way denoting it is special.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ale Mito
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
DoomTurtle wrote:
In the English rules, on the sheet that explains how each card works, it mentions that the Chief Outlaw cannot be defeated by using activity cards. It must be defeated by taking on the event card itself. I believe this is the only event card that you cannot put a cube on from activity cards.

I really wish they had placed some sort of symbol on the card itself to let you know you can't use activity cards for it, or at least some way denoting it is special.

Great, thanks a lot for your comment ... you're absolutely right !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.