Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks quite nifty, yet there is very little info on it. Specifically, I'm curious how this game works solo.

Any thoughts/feedback is appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshua,

Quit playing solo games you loser.
(I know Joshua IRL)

I kickstarted this and it's supposed to be coming with a solo campaign - so I'll lend it to you when it comes out - it won't be till Nov. though, which may mean 2018 in kickstarter terms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the game for solo play as well mostly. There's a YouTube video of a guy whoplays the full first solo adventure and it went really well so that helped sell me. I don't have the link handy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galvornman wrote:
Joshua,

Quit playing solo games you loser.
(I know Joshua IRL)

I kickstarted this and it's supposed to be coming with a solo campaign - so I'll lend it to you when it comes out - it won't be till Nov. though, which may mean 2018 in kickstarter terms.

Ha! Our paths cross once again! *ominous music*

Well, then I guess I'll be patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strom40 wrote:
I purchased the game for solo play as well mostly. There's a YouTube video of a guy whoplays the full first solo adventure and it went really well so that helped sell me. I don't have the link handy.

This one from Zero Point Geek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qJQCgzubo

It's a great video - and a great channel to subscribe to in fact. I stumbled across it a while back and it made me dig out my Castle Assault and play solo all over again.

PS: Castle Assault (and its warbands/factions) is great fun solo. Boom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
manserfamily wrote:
Strom40 wrote:

This one from Zero Point Geek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qJQCgzubo

It's a great video - and a great channel to subscribe to in fact. I stumbled across it a while back and it made me dig out my Castle Assault and play solo all over again.

PS: Castle Assault (and its warbands/factions) is great fun solo. Boom.

That’s the one! Thanks cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, thanks! Didn't know about that video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galvornman wrote:

Do you mean as part of the recent Fell Fire Forge campaign? I had it pegged as Feb 2017 from all comms I've seen. And the original game (which complements this) wasn't too far off original delivery date if I recall.

: )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manserfamily wrote:
galvornman wrote:

Do you mean as part of the recent Fell Fire Forge campaign? I had it pegged as Feb 2017 from all comms I've seen. And the original game (which complements this) wasn't too far off original delivery date if I recall.

: )

That's the one. I've learned many times not to get my hopes up on delivery dates. Somehow, I just can't remember that I learned though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.