Neilan Naicker
United States
Santa Monica
flag msg tools
mbmb
Through some research here and elsewhere, it seems that the latest reprint fixes a lot of the typos and errata that have made some cases confusing. As I understand, this print edition is denoted by a "2016-2" on the barcode.

It's definitely out there to consumers already, so does anyone know any sites that are selling this edition? Or if you bought it recently, do you know if that's the edition you have, and if so where you bought it?

Looking forward to this game, and I want to make sure I get the best version!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy 2016-2 from here:
http://adriaensen-speciaalzaak.be/index.php
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the updated PDFs for Cases 3 and 6 from Ystari.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Johnson wrote:
I just got the updated PDFs for Cases 3 and 6 from Ystari.

Same here! Got them via e-mail today. There were no newspapers included though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was under the impression there was a new reprint coming later on this year, after the expansion is released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read that somewhere too. I'm under the impression that the reprint will be reformatted so it looks like the Jack the Ripper/West End set that's coming out. My recommendation would be to wait for that set as, in theory, it should have all problems fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
See here
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1579499/reprint-correct...
about Space Cowboys expansion and reprint. But yes the Ystari 2016-2 (already out) is error free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neilan Naicker
United States
Santa Monica
flag msg tools
mbmb
So if I'm understanding this correctly, there will be another reprint which matches the aesthetic of the upcoming English expansion, and it will be released in October? If that's the case I might just wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K R X
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Sorry, dumb question.

I see that Ystari is the publisher for the games that are listed currently on Coolstuffinc.

Is it likely that these copies have the correct fixes? Or are the 'fixed' copies not yet released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ystari has been the publisher of both the "not fixed" and "fixed" versions, so no that's not a guarantee of anything. The fixed version IS out, it's the 2016-2 as previously mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szlash Bear
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you guys upload those fixed pdfs somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KRX3 wrote:
Sorry, dumb question.

I see that Ystari is the publisher for the games that are listed currently on Coolstuffinc.

Is it likely that these copies have the correct fixes? Or are the 'fixed' copies not yet released?

I got my copy from CoolStuffInc a few months ago, it was NOT the corrected copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.