Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Gabrielsson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
(The question is actually about getting into a relationship or starting a family with Dan/Dana, but this title was catchier.)

The requirement for developing your relationship with Dan/Dana is 2 or 4 projects. Does this include completed projects (that you started), or do you have to have that many active projects?

I assume the former as the latter makes starting a family with them rather punishing, but I'd like confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Dan/Dana's prerequisite to have 2/4 Activities ? Unless you mean Cameron/Katherine whose prerequisite is to have 2/4 Projects completed. In that case I think the word "completed" answers your question. It doesn't refer to Projects that are still active - they must have been completed in order to count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Dan/Dana's prerequisite to have 2/4 Activities ? Unless you mean Cameron/Katherine whose prerequisite is to have 2/4 Projects completed. In that case I think the word "completed" answers your question. It doesn't refer to Projects that are still active - they must have been completed in order to count.
So, team/one-round projects have to be set-aside to count? I.e., only from previous rounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. These type of projects are considered "completed" when the round ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Gabrielsson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Dan/Dana's prerequisite to have 2/4 Activities ?

Doh! Right you are. I don't know why I got that mixed up. Thanks!

(And thanks to the later posters for clearing up something I might have stumbled on later!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.