Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have definitely commented on one image under the new system, maybe two, but absolutely one.

I noticed that it didn't appear on the Updated Games email (yes this was before the Updated Games emails mysteriously stopped appearing) and thought that was a bit sad, since otherwise not many people are going to notice it and thus ongoing discourse is unlikely.

I was perusing MyGeek today and clicked on my Contributions tab and clicked on Image Comments and it is not their either. It looks like Image Comments on the new images are not being flagged under image comments, I tried looking for it under few other links under Contributions but couldn't find it anywhere (which could be me not thinking outside the box enough, or just it is an orphaned comment).

For the moment I am assuming that this a bug that has slipped through the cracks for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Image Comments are very hard to track under the new syst
*bump* Still broken soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Image Comments are very hard to track under the new syst
i would like to image comment subscriptions to return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.