Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Around 30 years ago I used a 3 x 5 card to make a Cribbage Scoring Guide for a beginner. It was a table showing the various ways to get points, either during play or in the hand/crib, and it helped a lot. That card disappeared and I want to make a new one, but I thought that first I ought to check here and see if I can find one.

I couldn't--am I missing something, or do I need to go back to Plan A?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rousar
United States
Warrenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
haha....poop
mbmbmbmbmb
It would seem that this file would suit your needs:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/15240/cribbage-player-aid...

But not knowing exactly what you're looking for that's the best I can do. Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brianmccue wrote:
Around 30 years ago I used a 3 x 5 card to make a Cribbage Scoring Guide for a beginner. It was a table showing the various ways to get points, either during play or in the hand/crib, and it helped a lot. That card disappeared and I want to make a new one, but I thought that first I ought to check here and see if I can find one.

I couldn't--am I missing something, or do I need to go back to Plan A?

Are you wanting an illustrated chart, or just a written summary of the scoring combinations?

There are a lot of both on the interweb, and some time browsing google images might provide exactly what you want.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.