Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of this and while looking at the components, I noticed in the rulebook it says there are 22 status tokens, I counted 21 in the punchboard. I assume this is a misprint.

I also only had 2 rugs, not 4 as stated in the rulebook. But could not find a reason to have 4 and assume this is a misprint.

When counting up the wooden bits, I only have 10 mugs, but it would appear that there are 12 required in the set up, so I assume I am missing a couple of mugs.

Could someone confirm these two assumptions for me before I write to Stronghold about the missing bits?

Summary:
Component Qty in RB Qty in Box Mispring/Missing?
========================================================
Status Tokens 22 21 Misprint ?
Rugs 4 2 Misprint ?
Mugs 12 10 Missing ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
I just got my copy of this and while looking at the components, I noticed in the rulebook it says there are 22 status tokens, I counted 21 in the punchboard. I assume this is a misprint.

I also only had 2 rugs, not 4 as stated in the rulebook. But could not find a reason to have 4 and assume this is a misprint.

When counting up the wooden bits, I only have 10 mugs, but it would appear that there are 12 required in the set up, so I assume I am missing a couple of mugs.

Could someone confirm these two assumptions for me before I write to Stronghold about the missing bits?

Summary:
Component Qty in RB Qty in Box Mispring/Missing?
========================================================
Status Tokens 22 21 Misprint ?
Rugs 4 2 Misprint ?
Mugs 12 10 Missing ?

The mugs are incorrect - there should be 12.

The others are mistakes in the rules. There should be 2 rugs and 21 status tokens. There is an FAQ posted here that clarifies that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply, I sent a request in to Stronghold games for replacement parts. I can't wait to play this since I used to own Swashbuckler back in the 80's

EDIT: Got the replacement parts a couple of days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.