Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the comment on the latest Kickstarter campaign for Holdfast Naval Games:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1456271622/holdfast-atl...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be interesting to see if they redo the graphics to something more presentable...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
I am Volko Ruhnke's medulla oblongata....
mbmbmb
Agreed that it's great news. Like Brian said, this might be a great opportunity for Worthington to take advantage of getting a better looking map out there. I'd order for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua O'Connor
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bobby Factor wrote:
Agreed that it's great news. Like Brian said, this might be a great opportunity for Worthington to take advantage of getting a better looking map out there. I'd order for sure.

+1 for an updated map. I lost this game in a move somehow and am heartbroken! So would be good to be able to purchase. Any discount if buyers of the first edition want to buy the second?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Linneberg
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the clean spare look of the current map. So many modern maps are too cluttered and too colourful. This one reminds me of great classic maps like The Russian Campaign. (Of course, I'm all for correcting errors, just not gussying it up.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
A mounted map and a graphics upgrade would be really great... And, please, no Game Track printed on the game box back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news on the kickstarter front! Holdfast:Eastfront updates and expands Holdfast:Russia. Expanded mounted map, new pieces, play the original or the whole war or 3 other scenarios!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The newsletter I got mentioned that the new map will available for the current owner of HoldFast: Russia. However I'd be more interested in the whole upgrade package: the new blocks, the new scenarios and whatever else I need to upgrade to the upcoming East Front version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua O'Connor
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
redblackmonkey wrote:
Good news on the kickstarter front! Holdfast:Eastfront updates and expands Holdfast:Russia. Expanded mounted map, new pieces, play the original or the whole war or 3 other scenarios!

I feel like $69 (59 plus 10 shipping) is a full retail rather than an 'early bird' price, but I'm backing the game anyway. There is the hard mounted board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan garlick
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
BartP wrote:
The newsletter I got mentioned that the new map will available for the current owner of HoldFast: Russia. However I'd be more interested in the whole upgrade package: the new blocks, the new scenarios and whatever else I need to upgrade to the upcoming East Front version.

Agree . If the new units and printed upgraded scenarios / ruler book is not offered ( and at a reasonable cost) as an option that as a longtime Worthy game supporter would leave a bad taste in my mouth. In fact, enough to maybe get me to stop supporting the company in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.