Championship Formula Racing» Forums » General

Subject: I DO WANT to buy this game but... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
I don't know where I can find it in Europe .

If someone knows...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is probably because the game hasn't even come out yet!

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
date of release, please ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
pilum2008 wrote:
date of release, please ?

CSI says November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Schulz
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not "know" but I will say they have not gone to the printer yet. But it feels like layout is close to being done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The original delivery date on the KS was September 2016. Their last KS update was on Nov 14 and they said "The entire manufacturing and assembly process will be completed Mid-December. As such, we are now anticipating product to arrive at our warehouses early to mid January. With that timeline in place, we are now anticipating all backers receiving their product by late-January/early-February."

They have been very uncommunicative and rarely update. This was the first thing I had ever backed on KS and it has been a very poor experience so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, it's disappointing, but unfortunately, delays are not unusual for Kickstarter projects. That said, frequent updates would certainly make the wait easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Schlickbernd
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not entirely sure why the company is so uncommunicative - one would figure they would be trying to raise the buzz on a game about to be a released. However, both Miniature Market and Cool Stuff have it available for pre-order and list the release as "January", so hopefully it will be available sometime this month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Fortunately, I have plenty of unplayed games to keep me occupied. Looking forward to playing this--Speed Circuit is an all-time favorite. Glad this project made it and will be out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.