Subject: Did Obama screw the pooch on rescue mission? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
This just popped at Fox. Thought I throw some fresh meat into the animal pen:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/sources-us-forces...

Fox is reporting that the US attempted to rescue the two American University professors kidnapped in Kabul. On the first attempt, the special forces members turned back because the White House did not authorize the final leg of the journey. The authorization came back the next day, the troops went in, and no profs.

As usual, the best thing about any Fox web report are the comments. I love the guy who said Obama's blunders have killed 7,000 of 12,000 US special forces members. Crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah, the FOX comments section is a veritable treasure trove of wingnuttia ! It usually makes RSP wingnuts look like geniuses in comparison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be. Could be someone in the military was doing a ready fire aim exercise. I doubt we'll ever have information to know for sure, but I don't doubt people will pontificate at length.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.