Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do the instant delivery butterflies intract with the other special powers?

If I play a butterfly with "Draw from Deck and add to Jar" and I draw an instant delivery butterfly, do I still get to deliver it or is it discarded for 0 points or stored in the jar as 0 or 1 butterfly and potentially retrieved later?

If I play a "Card from hand to Jar and Jar to Hand" butterfly can I move my instant delivery butterfly to the jar? And as above what happens if I do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Temeraire wrote:
How do the instant delivery butterflies intract with the other special powers?

If I play a butterfly with "Draw from Deck and add to Jar" and I draw an instant delivery butterfly, do I still get to deliver it or is it discarded for 0 points or stored in the jar as 0 or 1 butterfly and potentially retrieved later?

If I play a "Card from hand to Jar and Jar to Hand" butterfly can I move my instant delivery butterfly to the jar? And as above what happens if I do?

In the first case, you deliver it to the garden. In the second, you may not. The immediate delivery card cannot be put in the jar.

Good questions. Thanks. I should have had notes in there for those particular scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Stees
msg tools
When using the special power allowing you to add a card from the deck into your hand, must you keep the card you drew or may you return it to the bottom of the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kjstees wrote:
When using the special power allowing you to add a card from the deck into your hand, must you keep the card you drew or may you return it to the bottom of the deck?

You may return it. No one knows what card you are returning so you can put any of them, including the one drawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.