Subject: Sleeved Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello,

I've been following the KS fairly closely and I love everything I am seeing so far (especially the artwork) but you know what I am not seeing? What the insert looks like. I see plenty of images of the components and cards but none of the insert.

I haven't backed the KS yet (partially because I'm waiting to see if I win the contest, ) but before I would it would be very helpful to know if the insert properly supports sleeved cards? If not, why not? If not, would consider it as a possible extra stretch goal even though you've already announced the final stretch goal.

I mean I haven't read all 1600+ comments on the KS so maybe my question has already been answered but it seems to me this is the sort question that would be answered right from the main campaign page. Especially, since this is a very card heavy game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert hasn't been shown mostly because we've had more exciting things to show, but now that there's no more stretch goal reveals to be had, we'll get a chance to talk about the box and packaging in more detail.

The insert is designed to hold sleeved and unsleeved cards, with 10 compartments large enough to hold a sleeved theme pack, and a central channel for storing tokens, scorepad, etc.

That's a good point about answering that question on the main campaign page, I'll talk to the others about how best to achieve that.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thank you for the reply that really makes me feel all the better about this campaign. If you can put this info on main campaign page that would be great as I'm sure I'm not the only one who may had this question. I was just the first to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.