Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Grace
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario: 3-square room (L-shaped). I enter room at the "point" of the L between two other squares. Roll for #M and get a total of 3 kobolds (1 + the two extra since they are kobolds). Since there are only two other squares in the room, does that mean that only two Kobolds actually reside in this room since I can only have 1-adjacent per-square? Would you "spawn" the third kobold in the previous room outside of the door you just walked through?

Also, the fact that using the "Default" monster stats for kobolds makes you completely invulnerable in a hallway (they only do one damage, which is negated by cloth, and only one can attack per round since you're only ever adjacent to one square if you enter a hallway from the end) seems like it needs some attention.

Would love to see a 2nd edition of these rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to get on posting a second edition, and coming up with some new content. I've been a bit tied up with other projects =-)

The Kobold notes are missing the following text: "There may be up to two Kobolds in a any square of the map". I have two of them in the same square in the example.

krztoff wrote:
Scenario: 3-square room (L-shaped). I enter room at the "point" of the L between two other squares. Roll for #M and get a total of 3 kobolds (1 + the two extra since they are kobolds). Since there are only two other squares in the room, does that mean that only two Kobolds actually reside in this room since I can only have 1-adjacent per-square? Would you "spawn" the third kobold in the previous room outside of the door you just walked through?

Also, the fact that using the "Default" monster stats for kobolds makes you completely invulnerable in a hallway (they only do one damage, which is negated by cloth, and only one can attack per round since you're only ever adjacent to one square if you enter a hallway from the end) seems like it needs some attention.

Would love to see a 2nd edition of these rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.