Subject: Darkness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before.... I read the sticky FAQ and might have missed it, as I am trying to absorb a ton of material at once.

Reading the Rules Reference now... the section of Darkness
"Investigators ignore Darkness in a space containing a Light Source or Fire or a space adjacent to a space containing a Light Source or Fire"

"Two spaces are adjacent of they share ... a wall" Does this imply that Fire, or the candles my friend is holding, shine their light through a wall?

Or am I missing something else?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind, I found it under wall....

wonder if it would be easier to make the exceptions for adjacent spaces to include spaces between walls... rather than to make all the rules about what walls prevent from being adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a feeling we'll see some of the Wall exceptions show up in future printings within the Adjacency section of the RRG. They are surely aware of the issue now, and that is an easy fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.