Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Miller
United States
Connellsville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question, could someone please explain how to use the development tokens. I really enjoy the game a lot but have no clue as to how they work and could not seem to find the answer when I read the rule book. Thank you for your time hms_indefatigable

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use a development token so you don't have to pay the brick to develop a location and it also lets you ignore the locations needing to share a type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hms_indefatigable wrote:
I have a question, could someone please explain how to use the development tokens. I really enjoy the game a lot but have no clue as to how they work and could not seem to find the answer when I read the rule book. Thank you for your time hms_indefatigable

It's in the build a location section on page 7:

"Instead of 1 Brick you can discard 1 Development token . If you do this, the cards don’t need to share a common Type."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Miller
United States
Connellsville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, I figured it was something I missed when I read through the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.