Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Second wave NON KS exclusive add ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark T
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if anyone out there has duplicates of the big box expansions to sell when wave 2 eventually comes. I didn't have the money at the time of the pledge manager and had to prioritize getting the KS exclusives which luckily I managed to do. I know they are going to be sold in retail eventually but there's no telling when that's going to be. Conan is the game I've been most excited for and kind of feeling bad I was unable to get the Khitai, Stygia and Nordheim boxes. Maybe with Asmodee as publisher there's a higher chance of them all hitting retail. I want them both for the Conan board game and for use in the RPG which I've also backed.

Let me know if anyone has two of something or if you have an idea when the wave 2 stuff might hit retail. Wish they'd open the pledge manager for wave 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The three big box expansions (Khitai, Nordheim, and Stygia) are a few of the expansions that Monolth has confirmed on multiple occasions are definitely coming to retail.

They have also stated on numerous occasions that Wave 2 will be shipping around March 2017. So, they'll probably hit retail several months after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah that's good to hear. I hope that some of the smaller stuff like the Kushites and the Black Ones also come to retail. Didn't get those either due to money at the time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fusionmonkey87 wrote:
Ah that's good to hear. I hope that some of the smaller stuff like the Kushites and the Black Ones also come to retail. Didn't get those either due to money at the time

So far, the only other add-ons they've confirmed to be hitting retail are the Kushites, the Crossbow Men, Yogah of Yag, and the Extra Dice Pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they keep opening the pledge manager, we will never get the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
Hello,

The Pledge Manager is opened, not to change anything to anyone's pledge, but to allow people to update their shipping address

With a one year delay, some have had the time to move
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Τζόνη Τζάνγκολ
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
fusionmonkey87 wrote:

So far, the only other add-ons they've confirmed to be hitting retail are the Kushites, the Crossbow Men, Yogah of Yag, and the Extra Dice Pack.

So, the 3 small box expansions , Khitai , Stygia , Nordheim ( at the moment - and until a possible future update - and contrary to what was stated during the KS campaign about them ) WILL NOT be available ?

That's nice of them . yuk

Nevermind , I missed this :

DancingFool wrote:
The three big box expansions (Khitai, Nordheim, and Stygia) are a few of the expansions that Monolth has confirmed on multiple occasions are definitely coming to retail.

They have also stated on numerous occasions that Wave 2 will be shipping around March 2017. So, they'll probably hit retail several months after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.