$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Day Life
msg tools
Hi there...

How would I go about showing a GeekList I have been working on to a friend of mine on the site, with out making it public, and then after he has a look publish it publicly to the site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
Hi there...

How would I go about showing a GeekList I have been working on to a friend of mine on the site, with out making it public, and then after he has a look publish it publicly to the site?

As long as you haven't made it a "private" list, you can simply send the link to your friend for viewing.

There are at least two routes to get to the page where you can view all of your geeklists, and in that view you will see *all* of them, whether public or private, and whether you have "published" them or not. Just get the link from that and geekmail it to your friend and you should be good to go.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that subscriptions won't work before the list is published, so if people make comments, you'll either need to go through the list and look for them, or they can geekmail you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.