Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Could RSP tourism be far behind? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Frozen Budz on Thursday became Alaska's first state-approved marijuana retail store.

The Marijuana Control Board approved Destiny and Nick Neade's Fairbanks retail store after only a few minutes and minimal questions during the second day of the board's two-day meeting in a room at the University of Alaska Anchorage.

The crowd cheered and clapped after the approval

http://www.adn.com/alaska-marijuana/2016/09/08/alaskas-first...

Your other drugs of choice are also available. I can't help you there.

Look me up. I'll get you to the legal dope shop. I might accept cab fare in geek gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty easy to get weed around here already, cheaper than the legal stuff up in Denver for sure... or so I hear anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Pretty easy to get weed around here already, cheaper than the legal stuff up in Denver for sure... or so I hear anyway.

Prices have been falling sharply in Colorado due to over supply not due to lack of demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
sfox wrote:

Prices have been falling sharply in Colorado due to over supply not due to lack of demand.

Confirmed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mb
I can assure you that despite decades of legally available pot no tourist has ever visited our country for the purpose of getting high. Not. A. Single. One. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:
I can assure you that despite decades of legally available pot no tourist has ever visited our country for the purpose of getting high. Not. A. Single. One. :ninja:
Then you have not met some of my mates.:whistle:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Frozen Budz on Thursday became Alaska's first state-approved marijuana retail store.

The Marijuana Control Board approved Destiny and Nick Neade's Fairbanks retail store after only a few minutes and minimal questions during the second day of the board's two-day meeting in a room at the University of Alaska Anchorage.

The crowd cheered and clapped after the approval

http://www.adn.com/alaska-marijuana/2016/09/08/alaskas-first...

Your other drugs of choice are also available. I can't help you there.

Look me up. I'll get you to the legal dope shop. I might accept cab fare in geek gold.

What is the exchange rate for GG to BitCoin?

If I can use the backseat of your cab as an AirB&B count me in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:

A very nice offer, but....

1. I'm drug-tested at work. Besides, wine is cheaper, easier to get, and works better.

2. I would never stiff a man (or woman) who is doing honest work for honest pay.

But if I ever win the lottery, hell yes I'll take up on your offer. Count on a ridiculous tip and probably a bottle or two of your favorite adult beverage (even if it's Yoo-Hoo).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Venga2 wrote:
I can assure you that despite decades of legally available pot no tourist has ever visited our country for the purpose of getting high. Not. A. Single. One. ninja
/robot\ Them's from "Lesbos" were there JUST for your 'Dykes' too, no doubt! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.