Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're playing against Farmer George P. Haley. He is such a clever farmer that he always has enough water for his fields and enough food for his livestock!

Draw for a two player game- Farmer George always draws according to the suggestions in the rules- shuffle and lay the cards out in a straight line.

Farmer George goes first- roll a six sided die and give him the tile of that number counting left to right. Then you draft. Refill the cards and repeat until all the cards are gone. (On the last four cards, either reroll until Farmer George takes a card or give him the card closest to his roll)

Build your farm as best you can- Farmer George will simply lay down his tiles in clockwise order- he doesn't have to worry about how far water can travel and his harvest cost is always paid!

Lather, rinse, repeat for 4 turns. For scoring, Farmer George gets all possible bonuses for his cards and events do not effect him.

*This is just a rough draft until I can play through and see what kind of tweaks it needs. Suggestions and/or feedback would be wonderful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope an official solo will see the light of day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
I hope an official solo will see the light of day

So do I... but just in case or until it does, I'm thinking about how it could be played solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I was interested in this but because it didn't have solo play I dismissed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.