tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
We always played no. Doors and windows make this problematic even on a hex grid at this scale.

I think it may not be explictitly stated as I seem to remember this coming up once or twice, but it was always obvious to us how it must work.

With that said, we just used common sense. I mean if there is a building in the way, then no. IF you want to toss through a window at an "odd angle" ... but one that would work in reality, sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks....on further reflection. The rules say, "at a target HEX". no mention of LOS/LOF. And that's what grenades are for right? Over a wall, through a window....Heck! You may not even know IRL if there's anyone there at all...but in a game you can see your foes. So, given the limited range, I'd say go for it! There still isn't a "rule" for it, but, well....*whatEVer*!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.