3 Posts

Antike II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does the game end immediately or does the round finish? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward B.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I've played this before, we had been finishing the round. But I read the rulebook and it seems to state it ends immediately when one player reaches the required points.

Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bampi
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
badge
"Go suck yer blade!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
I don't think it's explicitly stated (the concept of "immediateness", I mean). But it's a consequence of the statement "The FIRST nation to own a certain number of personages, wins the game."
No space for ties.
However, it's worth noting that you gain personages (VP) only at the end of your turn (I saw people claiming the Navigator right after they moved their ships, before battle resolution...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward B.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sneaky player. Ha. Yeah, I assumed what you did, that since it says 'first player' to reach the win condition that the game is immediately over.

I was just used to the Imperial rulebook being so clear about everything, that this one made me pause for a second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.