Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought a copy of Tides of Madness and a card was missing. Store I bought it from wont take it back and says it's a publisher issue. I used Portal's online feedback page to explain which card was missing and my address if they could replace it.

I get an email apologizing for the error two days later and in less than a week this arrives:

The card was secured between the card stock mini catalog. The counters were a nice touch. I'm blow away at the speedy service considering this came direct from Poland.

Portal will get my money when a game interests me without hesitation in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Olsen
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same thing happened to me. A card was missing right out of the plastic. I sent them an email over the weekend and just received a rely indicating they would mail me the missing card. So far the service has been great. If only the game would've been complete in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.