Popular Tags: [View All]
Taj Mahal, anyone?
Switzerland
Basel
Läckerli State
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An Irishman walks into a pub, orders three pints of Guinness and sits at the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he has finished all three, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The barman says to him, "You know, they would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One's in America, the other's in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we all drank together."
The barman admits that this is a nice idea and leaves it at that. The Irishman goes into the pub regularly and always drinks the same way: he orders three pints and drinks from each of them in turn.
One day, he comes in and orders two pints. Everybody in the pub falls silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the barman says, " I don't want to intrude, but I offer my condolences on your great loss."
The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then laughs. "Oh, no," he says. "Everyone is fine. I've just stopped drinking."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taj Mahal, anyone?
Switzerland
Basel
Läckerli State
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a beer festival in London, all the brewery bosses decide to go out for a beer. Corona's boss sits down and says, "Señor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The barman gets a bottle and gives it to him. Then Budweiser's president says, "I'd like the best beer in the world. Give me 'The King of Beers', a Budweiser." The barman gives him one. Coors's boss says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water. Give me a Coors!" He gets it. Finally, the man from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke!" The other brewery bosses look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" And the Guinness boss replies, "Well, if none of you are drinking beer, neither will I."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.